Centre Marketing Updates
Centre Re-Opening Update
[Updated: Wednesday 20 October 2021]
In line with the Victorian State Government’s re-opening roadmap, dining, hairdressing and personal care will open again from Friday 22 October 2021 to eligible customers.
Blackburn Square will be open with the following conditions:
- – Hairdressing, beauty and personal care services will reopen to up to 5 fully vaccinated customers with density limits. We welcome back Allure Beauty Room, Endless Touch Massage and Goodfella’s Barber Shop and recommend booking appointments in advance.
- – Cafés will reopen for seated service to up to 20 fully vaccinated customers indoors and up to 50 fully vaccinated customers outdoors with density limits. We welcome back dining-in at Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses and Ocean Eight.
- – Essential retail will remain open to ALL customers, including Woolworths, Australia Post, Bakers Delight, Ben’s Repairs, BWS, Commonwealth Bank, Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses, healthSAVE Pharmacy, Hong Hot Bread, North Blackburn Dry Cleaners, Ocean Eight, Relax Dental and Facial Care (emergency appointments only) and Strachan Eyecare (emergency appointments only).
- – Curfew is no longer in place and Woolworths will revert back to their regular trading hours of 7am-10pm daily.
- – General retail will remain closed with click and collect services only.
- – Face masks must be worn indoors and outdoors, unless an exception applies.
- – Check in upon entry using the Service Victoria app, even if your visit is less than 15 minutes.
- – Maintain a safe distance of at least 1.5 metres from other members of the public.
We encourage that you to continue to practice good hygiene and use the touchless hand sanitisers throughout the centre. If you have any symptoms, do not enter the centre. No matter how mild, you must get tested for COVID 19.
The Centre Management team assure you of Blackburn Square’s commitment to helping protect the health and wellbeing of our entire community. We ask for your continued support in making sure Blackburn Square continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this time.
We look forward to seeing you again soon at Blackburn Square.
*For more information on the Victorian roadmap, please visit https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/victorias-roadmap
Community Health Update
Please note following a casual contact via a delivery driver at the Commonwealth Bank on Thursday 7 October, the branch underwent a full deep clean and is now open again to the public. For further information, please visit the DHHS website at www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus