Centre Marketing Updates
To Our Valued Customers,
Following the Victorian Government’s announcement, Victoria’s restrictions will ease from 11.59pm Tuesday 27 July.
Blackburn Square is open with the following conditions:
- Face masks must be worn indoors and outdoors, unless an exception applies.
- Check in upon entry using the Service Victoria app, even if your visit is less than 15 minutes.
- ALL retail, cafés, hair and beauty services are permitted to open with density limits of 1 person per 4 sqm. While shopping, please respect the limit of allowed patrons in a retail setting.
- Maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres from other members of the public.
- Practice good hygiene and use the touchless hand sanitisers throughout the centre.
- If you have any symptoms, do not enter the centre. No matter how mild, you must get tested for COVID-19.
The Centre Management team assure you of Blackburn Square’s commitment to helping protect the health and wellbeing of our entire community.
We ask for your continued support in making sure Blackburn Square continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this time.
For further details, please visit the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 website.
We look forward to seeing you again soon at Blackburn Square.