Centre Marketing Updates
To Our Valued Customers,
As directed by the Victorian State Government, from 11.59pm Thursday 10 June, restrictions at Blackburn Square have eased.
Blackburn Square is open with the following conditions:
- Face masks must be worn indoors, unless an exception applies.
- Check in upon entry using the Service Victoria app, even if your visit is less than 15 minutes.
- Retail is open, with a density requirement of 1 person per 4 sqm. While shopping you need to respect the limit of allowed patrons in a retail setting. This limit on patrons is in place to ensure everyone in the shop can keep 1.5 metres distance from each other.
- Beauty and personal care services are open, with a density requirement of 1 person per 4 sqm. Only services where the customer can wear a face mask throughout the service can resume.
- If you have any symptoms, no matter how mild you must get tested for COVID-19.
The Centre Management team assure you of Blackburn Square’s commitment to helping protect the health and wellbeing of our entire community. Please continue to use the touchless hand sanitisers throughout the centre and maintain social distancing of at least 1.5 metres from other members of the public.
We ask for your continued support in making sure Blackburn Square continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this time.
For further details, please visit the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 website.
We look forward to seeing you again soon at Blackburn Square.