Centre Marketing Updates
During this difficult time, we are placing the utmost importance on the health and safety of our employees, guests, and customers, working within the confines of directions from the government. Our centre remains open to allow our guests and the local community to benefit from the services, which remain open to the public.
So that all our guests can continue to safely benefit from these services we are reminding them to adhere to the government’s guidance on social distancing to reduce social interaction between people and help reduce the transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Do not enter our centre if you are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from all other members of the public
- Strictly observe the stores’ social distancing measures as instructed by their staff
- Please respect and follow the instructions outlined by our stores and centre security team
From Monday 23 November, in-line with new mandates from the Victorian Government, you must wear a face covering at all times when inside our Centre, unless:
- You are under 12;
- You have a medical condition that prohibits the wearing of a face covering;
- It’s not practical;
- For professional reasons.
To help keep our entire community safe, please be sure to bring an appropriate face covering with you the next time you visit. Anyone not wearing a face covering, without a valid reason, will be asked to leave the centre.
We continue to implement a number of preventative measures, which we have since the outbreak of COVID-19, including escalating the intensity and frequency of our cleaning procedures, providing instructional signage and encouraging all our visitors and staff to practice good hygiene with regular hand washing. Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the centre.
We are maintaining an ongoing dialogue with the local health authority as the situation evolves, while monitoring the latest official advice being provided.
Everyone’s ongoing support and understanding is very much appreciated as we work together to safely get through this challenging situation.