Update July 2020
- Stage 1 Works commenced on 7 May 2020 of the much-anticipated $40+ million re-development of the North Blackburn Shopping Centre.
- Replacement works to sections of the roof are underway.
- Construction has begun for a new electrical substation.
- Car Park works continue on the Springfield Road car park – these include removal of the gradient from the area and consolidating the existing entry and exits into one location at the North east corner of the site.
- Demolition works continue for the construction of the new Coles and Sacca’s Fine Foods stores. Coles will open in mid 2021 and Sacca’s Fine Foods will open February 2021.
- Mall upgrade works continue to include removal of ceilings from the North Mall entry. The new ceilings will be installed at a higher level along with new skylights which will fill the Centre with Natural light.
- Internal mall works are underway to create new specialty stores along the North East entry.
- Business as usual for all your daily shopping needs.
Feel free to contact us in the Centre Management office for any queries.
Springfield Road car park works are well underway
Replacement works to sections of the roof are underway
Sacca’s Fine Foods opening February 2021
Coles opening mid 2021
Stage 1 Access Plan and Works Area