Update November 2020
In fantastic news, our redevelopment workforce is back to 100% on site, after working with a significantly reduced workforce during the recent stage 4 restrictions!
We’re thrilled to provide an update in regards to new shop opening dates and current works.
Key Shop opening dates
– Coles Supermarket and Liquorland – August 2021
– Commonwealth Bank – relocation to new shop T28 – early April 2021
– Goodfellas Barber/ Allure Beauty/new Massage Shop and new Florist – early February 2021
– Sacca’s Fine Foods and new Fresh Food shops – Mid May 2021
– Dry Cleaner – will reopen early December in their permanent shop
– New Café – Opening February/March 2021
Car Park Works – Springfield Road
Parking will be progressively handed back for customers from Williams Road moving East in line with the opening of the first new group of Specialty Shops and the CBA. The first stage of parking to be handed back will be on 1 December being up to the corner of the Dry Cleaner tenancy. Following that the next stage (roughly in line with where the old IGA Mall entry was) will be in use in early March 2021.
Internal Mall works
– Mall tile removal. Works have begun on the removal of the old vinyl tiles, these works will be completed by Mid November.
– Centre Court Skylight removal and replacement. Significant works will be undertaken to replace the old Skylight in Centre Court commencing during the week of 16 November.
It’s business as usual for all your daily shopping needs.
Feel free to contact us in the Centre Management office for any queries.
Springfield Road Carpark drainage worksThe vision
Coles and Sacca’s Fine Foods dock works
Springfield Road Carpark works
Sacca’s Fine Foods opening May 2021
Coles and Liquorland opening August 2021
Stage 1 Access Plan and Works Area