Update May 2020
- Works commenced on 7th May on Stage 1 of the much-anticipated $40+ million re-development of the North Blackburn Shopping Centre.
- Australian Unity has appointed Schiavello Construction, to complete the stage one works for the $40+ million re-development of the 50 year old shopping centre – which will include readying the centre for the addition of a new Coles supermarket and fresh food offering. The anticipated completion date for stage one is June 2021.
- At this time we are working in line with Federal and State Government’s guidelines as they apply to social distancing and we are pleased to report that construction is progressing in line with the timelines set out above.
- Hoarding has been erected at North Blackburn Shopping Centre in readiness for the addition of the new Coles supermarket.
- We have also received strong interest from a number of retailers interested in being a part of the new centre, with new retail services scheduled to open in late 2020 and a new fresh food precinct in February 2021.
Feel free to contact us in the Centre Management office for any queries.
Exciting Announcement: Coles to be opening mid 2021!
Stage 1 Access Plan and Works Area