Update February 2021
We are pleased to provide an update in regard to new shop opening dates and current works.
Key Shop opening dates
– Coles Supermarket and Liquorland – September 2021
– Commonwealth Bank – relocation to new shop T28 – April 2021
– Goodfellas Barber/ Allure Beauty/new Massage Shop and Blossoms of Blackburn Florist – mid March 2021
– Saccas and new Fresh Food shops – July 2021
– Dry Cleaner – will reopen at the end of February in their permanent shop on the Springfield Rd car park
– New Café – Opening June 2021
Car Park Works – Springfield Road
Parking will be progressively handed back for customers from Williams Road moving East in line with the opening of the first new group of Specialty Shops and the CBA. The first stage of parking to be handed back was on 1 December being up to the corner of the Dry Cleaner tenancy. Following that the next stage (roughly in line with where the North Mall entry is) will be in use in mid March 2021.
Construction update – Coles and new Saccas Fine Foods
This week saw the installation of tilt slabs which form the structure around the new Loading Dock and Sacca’s tenancy. Once the external slabs are completed in the coming week works will commence on the roof and interior fitouts.
Internal Mall works
– Mall tiles will be laid during the latter part of February and will be completed by the end of March
– Centre Court Skylight removal and replacement. These works will be completed by the end of February and the temporary tunnel through this part of the Centre will then be removed.
While there is a great deal going on at the Centre it’s business as usual for all your daily shopping needs.
Feel free to contact us in the Centre Management office for any queries.
The first stage of Springfield Rd carpark works are complete. Centre Court Skylight removal and replacement has commenced
The new facade is being installed
Centre Court Skylight removal and replacement has commenced.
Sacca’s Fine Foods opening July 2021