Welcome to the North Blackburn Shopping Centre Easter treasure hunt.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED. Thanks to everyone who entered our Easter Treasure Hunt and for all your fabulous fun entries!
Winners of a fantastic Easter Hamper are; Charmaine Campbell, Melanie Balhorn, Linda Lademann, Aaron Tait & Crystal Brown! Winners have been notified. Happy Easter!
We are thrilled to give away some exciting Easter hampers supported by many of our fantastic retailers. Simply complete all 10 challenges to go in the draw for one.
Hampers themes include: Jewellery from Gillians, Styling from Allure Beauty, Ross Caia and Goodfellas, Chocolate from Bakers Delight, Donut King and Ministry of Chocolate, Liquor from BWS, Toys from Toy Island and The Reject Shop and Meat from TG Quality Butchers and Blue Fin Seafood.
Hampers range in value from $250 to $500. Total prize pool equal to $3,000.
We have some crazy challenges which involve lots of different activities. Extra credit will be given for originality and enthusiasm so don’t be shy when it comes to completing some of them. Who wouldn’t pull the craziest face if they won $10m. Don’t hold back, show us your best reaction.
A couple of the tasks will include making sure you can evidence the result, for e.g the Hot Cross Bun challenge. Get someone to video you and load that up. We will be using these across our social media channels and asking for feedback from the community. Be sure to make us laugh!
Entries must be in by 4pm 18 April 2019. Complete tasks at your own leisure.
The 10 Challenges
Here are your 10 Challenges, and remember, only those who complete all 10 challenges go in the draw for a hamper.
- Take a picture inside Australia Post by the Lotto outlet, with the expression you would make if you found out you had just won $10 million.
- Colouring in sheet – Download the colouring-in sheet
- Pet costume shot – Send us a photo of your pet in a duck costume.
- Word puzzle – View the Word Puzzle
- Take a photo of yourself doing a karate move inside or outside of Dynamic Fitness & Martial Arts.
- X marks the spot. Name the store where you found an X on the window.
- Find the treasure in the any of the Montague wooden fruit crates surrounding the outside of the centre and tell us what it was.
- Locate a store that sells toys and take a photo with the brightest toy that catches your eye.
- Name a hair/beauty product or brand stocked in one of our salons.
- How many hot cross buns can you eat in 60 seconds. Upload a video to your favourite social media platform and send us a link to the post.